Sunday, February 12, 2006

Megan's Meme

Meg got tagged to meme, so even though she only has a year of life experiences to draw on so some of the her answers are a bit limited. She'll try her best!

Four jobs I've had
1. Family Entertainer
2. Home safety and child-proof gadget inspector
3. Sleep deprivation trainer
4. Food critic

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Baby Einstein Numbers Nursery
2. The video at the end of Madagascar (because I like to move-it move it)
3. How can I watch movies over and over when I only have a 10 minute attention span?

Four places I've lived
1. Salem, OR
2. Portland, OR
3. My mom's womb
4. I haven't lived anywhere else; I am only one year old!

Four TV shows I love:
1. Arrested development (theme song only)
2. Actually, I prefer the commercials with catchy jingles to actual shows

Four places I've vacationed
1. On a houseboat in Lake Powell
2. Las Vegas (twice!)
3. Arcadia, CA
4. Sacramento, CA

Four of my favorite dishes
1. Macaroni and Cheese
2. Yogurt
3. Bean burritos
4. Pears and bananas

Four sites I visit daily
1. I am not allowed to play with the computer (wah!)
2. What's a website?

Four places I would rather be right now
1. At the YMCA pool
2. In the bath tub
3. On my swing or in the backpack (anywhere outside, really)
4. I don't care, just please don't leave me at daycare (more on that another day)

Bloggers I am tagging
1. Harrison
2. Emma
3. I don't really know what a blogger is either

Four jobs I'd like to have
1. Button pusher
2. Computer indestructibility tester
3. Toilet bowl scrubber (I can use my bare hands, right?)
4. Cat sitter (and, yes, I would actually sit on your cat)

Four books I love
1. Goodnight Gorilla
2. Goodnight Moon
3. Peekaboo Farm
4. Anybook with flaps
(Bonus: one book I hate: Arthur's New Puppy, the sound effects make me cry)

Four more of my favorite dishes
1. Toast
2. Pancakes
3. Ice cream
4. Veggie Puffs

Coming soon: Megan's Mama's Meme (this was a better aliteration if the last word is pronounced "me-me" as in "all about me," like I thought, but Mac says this isn't right. As he puts it, "Mimi is the fat lady on the Drew Cary show; It's pronounced MEEM. I prefer not to believe him - shocking- 'cause I still like my way better)

No comments:

Post a Comment