Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Water baby

Today, Meg and I took the plunge. We attended our first "parent-baby swim class" at the Salem Family YMCA. Meg had a great time and only swallowed a tiny amount of water. She laughed and splashed and kicked the ball around while Daddy overcame his fear of classroom participation. We sang, "I'm a little Pancake" (while babies float on their back), "Little Red Caboose," "The Wheels on the Bus," "Hokie-Pokie," and some frog song that I can't remember the name of. The last time we went to a class was the story time at the LO (you blow) library. I hated it because I didn't know any of the stupid songs we were expected to sing and noone said a word to me. Today was much different and we'll definitely be going back. Pictures to come, but they're kind of difficult to manage with a wet baby and an electronic camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment