Saturday, May 6, 2006

New plants

This weekend I was on call - a huge disappointment when I found out this was the same weekend as the Clackamas County Master Gardener Plant Sale. So I did what any plant crazed individual would do: I made a hugely disproportionate time swap to get someone to cover for me while I went up to Canby. In exchange for my six hours of freedom I got four more days of call (to be fair, my boss is having chemotherapy and needed someone to cover for her anyway).

But I didn't care - I got the opportunity to buy plants that I have never even heard of. And buy them I did - $195 and 36 plants later, I finally decided me and my jungle-like Corolla should head on home.



It's funny, but with nearly four acres I still am at a loss for where to plant all of my purchases. 14 plants are still in pots waiting for me to decide on the perfect spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment