Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Haircut

We're back! Yes, our web host shut us down without warning even before our May 12th expiration date rolled around, but we've got everything straightened out now - so back to blogging in all my free time (ha ha!)

Last week our family took a road trip to visit my parents near Sacramento. We made our first stop 45 minutes later, and that was after we had already been listening to Megan whine about needing a bathroom break for ten minutes! (I swear she used the potty the very last thing we did before we left). But with a newly emptied bladder, we were off again. Our plan to placate Liam with a continuous supply of milk backfired (pun very much intended), and so we needed one more emergency bathroom break in Weed, but then what's a road trip without a few annoying, but anecdote-worthy mishaps?

The first order of business after arriving: give Dopey a haircut!






Mac and I had a little misunderstanding with the shaver. I said "Why don't you try the second from the longest to start?" I meant in an inconspicuous place around the back or the side, but Mac made a dramatic pass right down the center of Liam's head, thus cementing his fate with a #4 shave.



"Look, Mom! Wouldn't I make a cute kid's cancer poster child?"



No comments:

Post a Comment