Friday, November 20, 2009

Qeen Pam




Today was a good day. I turned the projector TV on and off using the universal remote control. Megan taught me how to do it. And I got a package in the mail from someone who read my running blog and decided to send me some free gear. Also, I got to star in one of Megan's "stories." She writes a couple of these a day now. She only asked for help with the word "beautiful."

Here it is in case you are having trouble reading her "riding" (as she wrote in another composition):

Once upon a time
there
was
a beautiful
qeen
named
Pam
and
she
loved
to run and one
day
she
went
into the forist
and she got
lost in the forist
the end.


At bedtime I asked her to tell me a story. She said she didn't know any stories. I said but you write lots of stories everyday. She told me,"But I can write stories better than I can say them." The funny thing is, I know exactly what she means.

No comments:

Post a Comment