Thursday, July 15, 2010

More Bogardi Fun


My sister and her kid's came up to Salem for a week in mid July. Lots of cousin fun, and LOTs of messes! Kids will be kids!
Mmmm...s'mores! But aren't you supposed to put them in your mouth and not on your face?



Megan, 5 1/2(almost!)
"I might not get a s'more, but I can still get dirty!" Luke-15 mo.
Easily entertained. Cousins and friend Kyle.

The kids all get along great, but that doesn't mean you can leave them unsupervised for very long, or this is what you may find:
These three all started in the kiddie pool, with bathing suits ON! This is what I came back to after only being gone for a few minutes. Let's call that Vitamin D therapy!

Sarah is now settled in Kentucky, which Megan points out is closer than Washington, D.C., but still not too good for frequent cousin visits. Too bad, as my yard is much more entertaining with naked pixies running around in it!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! Great photos. This brings back memories of when I was little - what kid enjoys eating cakes and doesn't get a messy face. Seems like your kids had fun and had a great time.

    Just one thing though: May I ask that you blur or mask the naked bottoms of your children and re-upload the photo please, just to make them safe and appropriate for public viewing. Many Thanks.

    ReplyDelete