Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Six straight hours

Last Friday we tried to get Megan to sleep in her crib all night; surprisingly she slept great so we figured it was time to wean her from our bed. Then Saturday and Sunday nights were horrible and by the middle of the night on Monday, I was back sleeping with Megan. Last night we figured it'd just be easier to start with her in bed; she thanked us with six straight hours of sleep! She didn't do great the rest of the night, but by then I had already had six straight hours of sleep, so it was hard to complain.

I especially enjoyed not getting up because on Monday I went for my first run in a year. I ran for 23:59.1 (thanks for the new watch Sash!) and was shuffle stepping by the end. On Tuesday, I was a bit sore!

1 comment:

  1. Six hours! That's fantastic! Henry hasn't gone more than 5 hours between feedings and usually is up every 3-4 hours at night. Arrrggghhh!

    ReplyDelete