Sunday, October 2, 2005

Busy, busy, busy

Even though I've been off work all week - it has been very busy. I returned from Tampa on Friday; we enjoyed a wonderful Harvest Fest dinner on Saturday hosted by Craig and Lisa; my parents came to visit for three days starting on Sunday; Monday we headed off to the Salem cook's tour here in our neighborhood; Tuesday I went to say all my goodbyes at OHSU and had a great going away lunch with the hemepath crew; and the latter half of the week we spent working on the house. Whew! But unfortunately, my time off has come to an end. Tomorrow I start my new job. This is the real world now, folks: day one of my carreer starts at 7:30 Monday morning. I feel like the new kid on the first day of school. And it's not going to be easy to leave this every day:







No comments:

Post a Comment