Tuesday, March 7, 2006

Test

*********TEST********TEST**************TEST****

This is only a test of the Smith family broadcast system. Had this been an actual post, there would be pictures or charming anecdotes.

*********TEST********TEST*************TEST****

All joking aside -it's been quite some time since I posted - almost a month! If I am not careful my site will turn into the blackhole of a blog that Mac's has become. But the thing is I just haven't been into it. The Olympics were a two week time vacuum, Megan was sick for quite some time which limited the cute photo ops, and we've been occupied with kitchen remodel decisions and garden chores.

It's not that I haven't tried. I have two half finished entries in the queue, but they seemed to drag and editing them just seemed to be too much work. I think maybe I just need to go back to the picture-and-a-caption format till I regain some of the old blog enthusiasm. Or maybe we just need to do a few more blog worthy things now that Megan is healthy again!

No comments:

Post a Comment