Friday, August 31, 2007

Crazy Californians

We all know Californians have some crazy ideas; fortunately, we have Megan to straighten things out with our visitors from the south.

Mac's mom and Aunt Minnie came up Tuesday to visit for a few days and to watch the kids on Friday, while Mac joined his Y-chromosome laden relatives for some manly activities in Arizona (namely dove hunting and beer drinking, and perhaps some swearing and gas passing too).

Wednesday we ate dinner out on the deck. being ravenous after a hard day of work, I quickly cleared my plate.

Mac's Mom: Do you want some more?
Pam (handing over plate): Sure, I'll have some more salad, please.
Megan: (seeing me hand over plate) Are you all done?
Pam: No, Mamaw (grandma) is getting me more.
Minnie (to Megan): She's having seconds.
Megan (to Minnie): No! She's having SALAD!

Duh!

No comments:

Post a Comment