Friday, April 4, 2008

A Little Tease

Have you been waiting around for Hawaii pictures so long that you're not even sure we actually went? Yeah, me, too. So here's a quickie overview.


Hot Lava
Hot Beach
Hot Guys
What more do you need to know??

If you're still pining for more (and you haven't been blinded my Mac's overly bright shirt), let me assure you it is still on my mental list of Things To Do. But since I have been more serious about getting in shape again, many other things have taken a back seat. Like the blog. I have been going to bed early and getting up even earlier (4:30 on Wednesday for a four mile run and an hour of "Group Power"!). In fact, my bedtime isn't much later than Megan's which means almost no kid-free time to do adult things like write about our Hawaiian vacation. On the flip side, I ran a six minute mile for the first time in years this week! Give and take...what are you going to do? (I mean besides win the lottery and quit work).


No comments:

Post a Comment