Friday, May 8, 2009

Spring in Salem

Two weeks ago, we went to AgFest. The kids had so much fun with Daddy on Saturday, they begged me to take them back on Sunday. I took some great pics, but our camera went completely haywire (too much AgFest straw??) and so I don't have them.

Last Wednesday we got a new camera. Here's what we have documented so far:

Liam getting bullied at school:







The kids in the garden:







We are loving the sunny weather and the long days, but it is hard to keep the kids on a normal routine. Today, for example, we were outside till 6:30 and then we came in and fed the kids peanutbutter and marshmellow sandwiches. We stressed that this was a special situation and that we don't normally eat like that. But I am wondering how are we going to eat normally and get the kids to bed on time when it is light till 9:00 every night?? Oh, well, that is a problem I am happy to have - yeah, spring!



No comments:

Post a Comment