Tuesday, June 7, 2005

Back to Daycare

Last night my mom left after her 2+ weeks here doing "Nana duty" while Mac and I were at work. We were worried that 16 days with another person in our tiny house might drive us crazy, but our sanity was still quite in tact when my mom left. My mom's help was invaluable; she not only took care of Megan, but she did all of our laundry! (thanks mom!). I think my mom was pretty pleased with the arrangement as well, because she got to spend lots of quality time with "the most important member of the family." (those are her exact words)



So with Nana gone Megan had to head back to the germ infested world of day care, a place where all of the other tykes have been hogging toys but readily sharing a nasty virus. But after our initial bout of parent-paranoia, we knew Megan would be fine for the next four days (plus there wasn't much choice!). So Mac and Megan headed to Canby early this morning and I was left at home without a cute baby to entertain me while I got ready.

1 comment:

  1. What marvellous country you're living in. Loved seeing the picture of the Falls. I certainly hope we can come visit some time soon. Plans for Papa's birthday party are coming along well enough. Besides you three, Kate can't be with us. She's having orthoscoptic knee surgery this coming Monday, the 13th. It will put her out of commission for awhile but she promises to come down to visit as soon as possible. Lots of Love to you. Nonnie

    ReplyDelete