Thursday, June 16, 2005

Happy Birthday!



Happy 80th Birthday, Papa!
Love,
Pam, Mac, and Megan


We leave for Las Vegas on Friday and then head to Page, AZ on Saturday. We will neither be getting married nor married again (Page is part of the "Arizona strip" the bastion of ploygamy in the US) as we head to these two places, but rather we will be enjoying a week on a houseboat in Lake Powell with my family (at least until the close quarters send Mac over the edge). Can I still get up on one ski? Can Mac waterski at all? Will our Aquarius baby still like swimming when the water is cold? I'll let you know when we get back! And fortunately, I've changed my webpage (ok, Mac did it) so it won't go blank anymore!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your birthday greeting and picture. Have fun at Lake Powell. We'll be thinking of you and showing your picture on the computer to everyone. Love, Papa ( and Nonnie too.)

    ReplyDelete