Saturday, January 21, 2006

Bad Hair Day

As a mother, I really haven't wanted any advice. Mac and I feel like things are working pretty well for us. Truth be told if my kid is having trouble with something (like waking up at 4 am every morning two weeks ago, just as a hypothetical), I really don't want to hear about parents who kids started sleeping through the night at 3 weeks and I certainly don't want to hear about kids who never slept through the night. Sure I've asked a few questions here and there, but for the most part, I can google just about any child-rearing question I have.

But not this time. Over the last couple of weeks Megan has started a stage that left me completely perplexed. I had no idea how to handle it and there was absolutely nothing on the internet about the subject, so I turned to other mothers:

WHAT DO I DO ABOUT MEGAN'S HAIR??

She's got an unruly mess that is constantly flopping in her eyes, but I don't want to cut it or she'll never get a girl's do.

So here is the answer that I got from two moms:







No comments:

Post a Comment