Sunday, October 1, 2006

Boo!

This weekend I was on call. Because of that, I had nothing scheduled other than a couple of hours in the hospital Saturday morning. This had the potential to be the most productive weekend in a long time and the weather couldn't be better either. So what pressing jobs did I get done on Saturday? I decorated the porch for Halloween, of course.








Mac laughed at me all day long. "I can't believe this is what you are doing today! I never thought you'd do this for Halloween."

"Oh, you just wait till Christmas!" I warned him.




2 comments:

  1. Looks great Pam! When we were teenagers, my sisters and I would spend the day decorating the front of our house for Halloween. We all can't wait to experience the effect in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very scary. Now we need a night-time photo to get the full effect.

    ReplyDelete