Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Welcome, Liam!

Ok, just kidding. We welcomed Liam over five weeks ago, but today was his official due date. So as of now his adjusted age is no longer in negative numbers.

In just five weeks my scrawny meatless kid has become a chubby baby with a voracious appetite and a double chin (but still no butt!). Unfortunately, this means his perfect eating routine of every four hours has deteriorated over the past week into something more like every three hours, but I guess that still beats the every two hours of a typical newborn.

Liam seems to be a pretty mellow guy at this point. Of course, Megan was mellow as a baby, too, and now she is completely OCD.

On a sad note, my maternity leave is more than half over!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pam and Mac, Megan and Liam,
    I remembered you were due at this time, so I checked your blog, and lo and behold, got the update. Congratulations on a beautiful son. It sounds like another very dramatic birth. And, very, very scary I'm sure. I'm so glad everyone is okay. Love to hear the gory details one of these days. Take care,
    Julie and family

    ReplyDelete