Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Little Liam

Liam had his 18 month check-up Monday. The verdict: doing great but still a puny kid.

Height: 33 inches (75%)
Weight: 23.8 pounds (15%)

Liam got one shot (hepA). his response,"Ow!" and then he went back to reading his book.

As we are letting Liam feed himself more and more, we think Liam is developing into a lefty. He seems to prefer that for coloring, too. That's third generation left-handed on Mac's side. Mac was supposed to give me girls, I was supposed to give him lefties - 50/50 is not too bad! and I am pretty happy with my boy these days! (my other assignment was to produce blue eyed kids - I got a perfect score on that one!).

Mac is pretty psyched that Liam looks like he is going to be left-handed. "That's so much better for baseball!" Mac keeps telling me. Ummm, sorry Mac, but just how many baseball stars do you think weigh in the 15th percentile! But that would make a perfect runner's body, don't you think?!

No comments:

Post a Comment