Monday, September 14, 2009

Kendall and Dave's Wedding

Ok, I am finally getting around to the back log of posts. Seems like we have just been too busy living life to take the time to stop and write about it. Or as my cynical husband would say,"It's 'cause you spend too much time running."

Anyway, on Thursday Sept. 10, the Smith clan was once again up before dawn to catch a crazy early flight out of PDX to SoCal. After Iowa and LA, I think we have come to the conclusion that a 10am flight would be worth the extra twenty bucks a ticket!

The main purpose for the trip was Mac's sister's wedding!

Friday the girls spent all day hanging out, starting with mani-pedi's. Even Megan got to join in. My feet were extra challenging, seeing as I only had six toenails, but wanted it to look like I had ten. Don't worry - I tipped big!




Megan had so much fun with the girls that she went ballistic when we told her she didn't get to come to lunch with us. I had an extra beer at lunch since I was missing her so much (ha!). We checked into the hotel, hung out for a bit and then had the rehearsal. Fortunately, Megan was back to her delightful self!





Liam finally got to join us for dinner. The kids were more interested in this big box than eating, though.



Saturday, we spent all morning getting glamorous. Well, except my make-up made me look like a cross between Elvira and a prostitute, so I maybe wasn't all that glamorous.




Being in the wedding, I didn't take any photos. I have some from my Mom but they are on the lap-top and that is just WAY too much effort. Suffice to say it was lovely and Kendall was beautiful.

Once the music started up after dinner, my kids were the first ones out there, totally getting DOWN! Shy Megan was nowhere to be seen!




Hours of dancing will wipe you out!




Congratulations Kendall and Dave! Wishing you a life of happiness together!

No comments:

Post a Comment