Monday, December 27, 2004

Houston, we have labia

Today, I had a doctor's appointment. Though I managed to pack on another two pounds in the interim two weeks, I didn't have enough uterine growth to satisfy my physician, so it was off to ultrasound. There they did all kinds of different measurements and came to the conclusion that everything is fine, in fact, the estimated due date by this study was January 26 - just one day off my original due date (I never bought into that Feb. 1st crap anyway)!! While we were there, we asked for a "gender check," and indeed it looks like we can stick with the current super pink wardrobe.

So it is a girl, the size is fine and the due date is back in January. The only downside: my daughter has a huge head! Not exactly what I wanted to hear. The size of her head was about a week ahead of the rest of her - still within the normal range, but I would've preferred it to be on the small side!!

No comments:

Post a Comment