Sunday, October 17, 2004

Getting Organized, Phase I (aka Hit by Hurricane Ivan)

Though my due date is still three months away, Mac and I know the time will go quickly, especially with the holidays, so we are trying to tackle a few projects ahead of time. The biggest one so far has been moving the guest bedroom into the den in order to free up a room for the baby.

Last Sunday J.D. helped Mac move the desks around while Kris and I supervised and drank tea. Because Mac and I were exchanging desks, we both had to empty everything out of all the drawers. This ordeal left us too tuckered to actually start putting things away, so things have been in a state of disaster for the past week.

Fortunately, we have good incentive to get things back in order (besides the baby!) - Mac's parents, aunt and uncle arrive Tuesday for a five day stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment