Friday, October 29, 2004

Midnight Snack

Tonight I woke up starving. More accurately, I woke up to pee (for the third time), but then was way too hungry to sleep. Worried that the lining of my stomach might auto-digest, I headed off to the kitchen for something to eat.

Once there, I decided on the midnight snack of the stars, or at least Bill Cosby - Jell-o pudding. Careful not to wake Mac, I assembled the necessary items and made the pudding in the dark, measuring the milk by the light of the microwave digital clock. Then I headed to the living room with my freshly whisked concoction to drink the mix straight from the bowl before it congealed to its final semi-solid state. No, this isn't some weird pregnancy thing, just a weird Pam-thing.

Having nearly finished before the mix became undrinkable, I headed back to bed, no longer hungry, but still not sleepy either. It is pointless (and maybe a little inconsiderate) to try to rouse Mac from comatose to coherent, so I am just killing time until my delectable milky drink induces slumber, but hopefully not dreams of Bill Cosby!

No comments:

Post a Comment