Saturday, October 16, 2004

October Showers

Tomorrow some of the women from my work are getting together for a baby shower. Unlike many of the work showers in the past, this one is a bit more traditional as the guest list is limited to girls only (and kids). Mac was more than happy to be off the hook for this one, but apparently his exclusion left him a little confused:

After work one day last week, I was getting ready to shower. Due to a lack of counter and hook space in our master bath I often lay my post-shower attire out on Mac's dresser, which is located right outside the bathroom door. On this particular day, I became distracted after getting out just my underwear and didn't immediately bathe. Mac came into the room a few minutes later.
"Why are your underwear on my dresser?"
"I laid them out for my shower."
Mac was dumbfounded. "What are you guys doing at that baby shower that you need to lay out your underwear ten days in advance!?"

No comments:

Post a Comment